“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Thursday, July 30, 2009

--- I MUST BE FREE ---


...

Everything is fleeting.
Nothing always remains the same.
I hate to say this but I have to say good bye.
I need my space.
I need to see myself.
I need to be happy.
I need to live.
Time is ticking away.
I get older every second that passes.
I don't want to wallow in void and pain.
I'm a person.
I get tired.
I'm already jaded.
Be considerate and understanding.
If I don't need it anymore then let me be.
If I'm not happy anymore then set me free.
If nothing has meaning anymore then so be it.
At the last part both ends would still hurt.
Choices don't count.
Whether be it or be it not.
Decisions do no good when it suffices only one.
And thus both ends should benefit.
With either this or that.
I want this.
I want it gone.
Nothing will never change.
I or it have to change.
One way or another.
I have decided.
It's all said and done.
I must be free.




...

No comments: