“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rukiyuki Puzzle

I came from being Killua to Rukawa to Chaos to Goddess to Cherry blossom to Kiyuki Meili Chizuko to Diamond Stone to Aurora Caelestis to Mistress Gaga to Rukiyuki.
I am multiple in personality, having many faces, numerous identity.

Let me then give you the main fractions of my being:


From Anonymity, I became Gravity, From Gravity, I returned to Anonymity, And from Anonymity, I was pulled back to Gravity.


Anonymity. For once, I was unknown, I never had a name, a real identity, or
was I ever an entity once?
I am someone you will never know, exact and specific.


Gravity. There was this great force which pulled me into its swirl of energy.
It was Gravity.
Lost in anonymity, I found Gravity, pulling me back to the ground of existence, pulling me back to the abyss of my soul, my real soul.


There I found,
a pond of emotions,
of different faces,
of different entities.

Ah, is this me?
is this my soul?
Why, I am not just one, I am many. It was like walking into a wardrobe of various colors and designs, it was extraordinary.

I learned now that I can easily grab one mask and wear it on occasion, I now learned it was not my curse, it was actually what made me special, what made me exquisitely rare. so, now, why would I bother, fret over if people don't like me? if they couldn't understand me? if they choose to mock me?

I now thought,
maybe it was really my intention to confuse people,
to deviate them from my truth.

Maybe...
I always enjoyed playing their minds,

...tricks and stones...

I was a good puzzle...
...that I almost fooled even myself of the reality...

No comments: