“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Sunday, February 15, 2009

...My FRIENDS Comes First!












Flowers do wither,
paints do fade,
chocolates do melt,
even rocks get destroyed too.
Friends are lovely,
but not like flowers that withers and die;
friends bring color to our life but not like paints that fade in time;
friends are the sweetest thing on earth but not like chocolates that melt and the taste dissapears;
friends are the strength we rely on but not like rocks that can soon be crushed by a heavier weight.
Friends are for keeps,
forever like exquisite diamonds, beautiful and indestructible.
Nobody can deny that friendship is precious as a diamond stone in ones life,
nobody can say that man can live alone,
we are social beings,
we need one another to survive in this vast space.
We, individuals can only find the purpose and meaning of life,
not in solitude but in company with others.
My Friends comes first.
yes, they could still be life's worst.
We would laugh,
play silly stuff
But, when my girlfriends get played,
I'm gonna slit the player's throat.
When my boyfriends get dumped,
I'm gonna run trim out her lashes.
Men won't have me better than my friends,
they are no good, compared to my bestfriends.
Boy, you may have me,
but, when worse comes to worst,
My friends comes first!!!

2 comments:

carl uno said...

omg! i like it!
friends will always be friends no matter what...
love you my friend. stay sweet curly!

kiraSue said...

i'm sorry...
...i'm really sorry..