“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Friday, November 21, 2008

Frozen In Bliss


Towering buildings..
Huge flying creatures..
Extraordinary species..
Singing flowers..
Dancing trees..
Icy black mountains..
Floating houses..
Hanging gardens..
Crystal staircases..
Magical warriors..
Faeries..

They all sang in merriment in a far away place,
I could hear them, playing in my ears.
They whisper melody unknown to me.

Over my shoulders, I see a stout man.
Over my head, I felt a warm flush of wind just blew.
On the ground where I stand, I felt a quake as if a volcano erupted.
Below the ground, it shakes like a gigantic eel was digging.
Infront, I see a hazy mist of blue.
Infront, I watched the green tinge of smoke swirling with the bluish mist.
Infront, shadows of existence coming towards me.

Somewhere, footsteps droning.
Anywhere, I stand stoned on the grassy land.
Everywhere, dreamy as it could be, twisting reality.

Stay where you are, come if you may.
In a hollowed spot I crouch, in a serene place of demise.
He who told me a way to reality,
How comforting a sea of fantasy, a vast ocean of light and darkness,mixing the other, creating a blanket of joy.

Light and Darkness, dear friends of the past.
Light and Darkness, my companion in a land where mangroves grow in abundance in the snowy alps of Tree Hills.
Thundering amidst the sunshine, lit all my worries in flame of wisdom.
Scourging fire from the crust of Moon Light, from the core of Moon Might.
Deep setting eyes of the mountain flyer.
Deep in his lair, the valley of power.

A bard in his own respect, an owl by his side.
Sing your tune, a lovely hour of fleeting pasture,
Gone is the serenade of long lost passion.

Leap into the dungeon of the make-believe King,
May his memories reign in his terror of kingdom.
Done is his time, when dragons honor him.
Done were the years of apocalyptic judgement.
He who fears the Great Lord of Tundr,
The one who fought all tyrant.
Noble is he, but fearsome his plea,
The Lord who's named The Great Warrior from Tundr.
He is the King, the Great Lord of Tundr.
But only and no one is as noble as he.

I know him, from the smell of his boots to the slits of his eyes.
I know his name, from the color of his hair to the firmness of his arms.
I know who he is, from the stride he makes to the melody of his voice.

Dreams, I dream,Of a wonderful place, faraway from misery.
Dreams, I dream,Of a plenty of juices and fruits of life.
Dreams, I dream,Of a lost land of magic and power and might.
Dreams, I dream,Of a world of strife, but a universe of light.

Wonder, I wonder, Fantasy is real.
Wonder, I wonder, Life is real

So is Reality a Life of Fantasy-surreal.

3 comments:

carl uno said...

love this article deary!!! so true, so you!

Kiyuki MeiLi Chizuko said...

hehehe....yahhh....i dunno medjo magulo nga ehhh.....thankzzzz

carl uno said...

dig deeper! u'll get for sure...