“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Sunday, November 16, 2008

SEALED

I found this letter stamped SEALED last month...


October 13, 2008

Dear God,

I am known by the name of Sunny, and that is all I can tell you of my identity because whoever I may be, I do not know. I am Anonymity, I have no definite and real name, I am unrecognized by everybody in my world. All-knowing and powerful God, wherever you are, will you ever guide me in life? If I end my life, will it be sinful to you? If I endure and suffer insanity, will not it be painful for you? Oh God, I have no way out. either of the way, I end up a loser, I end up looking miserable. It would have been fairly enough if I could have had known who I really am and was. It should've been better that I somehow knew where I came from and whom I came from; or I woudn't be suffering like this. If the generation before me might've sinned greatly to you, is it justifiable that I be the one to catch their punishment? I don't think it fair to carry the burden not due to you. I want and always wanted to be happy. God, If you were on my shoes right at this moment, what would you do? You're fortunate that you are unfeeling, you're indiferent to pain unlike me. You enjoy seeing me hurt and suffering, you just on your throne watching me as if I'm a spectacular death show. How about you take my place, suffer like me, cry like me, hurt ike me? If you love me, why allow me to experience these pain and torture? I f you love me, you could have helped me cope and fight. If you loved me, why am I alone and unloved in this place? If you ever loved me, don't leave me. Make me feel loved. What is my worth? Show to me sooner how worthy l am. Please, never let me take on either path I have mentioned, show to me a new path that will lead me to your love and to the happiness I yearn, so I may have a real name.

Yours Truly,
Anonymity



After reading the letter, I somehow liked the word Anonymity, there's a significance of the word somewhere in my life...Thus, that's how I thought of Anonymity..

No comments: