“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Monday, April 6, 2009

i'm easy to get but difficult to own

when i say i like you, it's not a guarantee that we can already start a relationship together..
when i say you're attractive and interesting, it doesn't mean that i would want to make up with you..
I am an inevitable person, I am changeable and I believe that I am indecisive.
If you want me, tell me straightly. It won't help keeping your motive from me, sooner I will know it. And no matter how you hide it, I don't care. There's no assurance you will get it anyway.
I control my life and my fate. Whatever choice I make, it's because I want to. If you think I'm playing, bet a million, and you'll sure to lose. But I'm not saying that I'm not a player, I am and I am not too.
I have a definite time when I can finally enter a relationship, and I won't tell you, why bother anyway? You lack patience, then that's fine, i won't go after you..
You intent to wait, then good for you..I'll repay that sometime, but it's not also a guarantee I'll end up with you.
But all I can promise is that if you can give me what I want, you will have me, totally..
I'm easy to get but difficult to own..
and..
If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best...

1 comment:

carl uno said...

you know you can't get anything in just one click of a finger. you're not god!
hmmm. just be careful.

p.s.
please watch your mouth from now on. you're hurting others badly. hindi lang si eden ang nsaktan mo, may isa pa sa barkada natin. hindi ka nman ganyan dati ah... what's happening to you?