“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Semptember 19, 2005

I'm really tired, I want to do something, I'm bored today. Date is 081905, this sucks...How damning it is to feel my world falling apart. I hate this stupid life of mine.
.
i'm going to a place where my dreams will truly come true. Somewhere where my soul is free to feel joy and blis. Away from this pain. Where is it? I just can't wait to be there. I'm excited! Wanna go with me? Why don't you? It's all fun in there...Want to go with me? You'll be happy like we always wanted to be! Come with me, I'll show you everything we dreamed of seeing...It'll be wonderful! No wonder here, in this Goddamned land, we suffered, endured, waited for the time to come that we will be able to love ourselves. You wanted it too, didn't you? A life where we will be lie birds soaring above this brown land, looking down at every in of life. Let's leave this world, to somewhere, in paradise. We have waited so long to reach what we've always wanted to reach. How great, wonderful it would be to be standing at the edge of a cliff facing the lonely sun setting at the horizon, with the ocean so blue turning orange. The only proof to our existence...Let's go, shall we? Right now...Come...

No comments: