“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Sunday, April 26, 2009

..pApa, Im a GoOd gUrL..

Oh father, see me living free,
Oh mother, please stay away from me?
Oh sister, won't you stop talking please?
Oh Jesus, you f***** Jesus,
Why won't you help me?
Oh father, you know how I love you,
Oh mother, you know how I hate you,
Oh sister, you know how I despise you,
Oh Jesus, f*** your mother Mary.
+
I'm consumed in my own world.
Every hour seems like endless years and all I hear is how they would laugh at me when I try.
I am so miserable without no one to turn to, no one to cry on, felt so numb inside.
I blame it all to those who ruined me for eternity, took away the love, gone without sanity.
Couldn't even remember how it all begun, my hatred...when will it disappear?
Then, there was a flash of memories.
And I saw my father looking at me with those eyes, it made me cry, made me want to die.
It was filled with pain.
I knew I disappointed him.
But I promise I wanted to make him proud.
Someday, somehow...I wish I could...But sorry, I wasn't strong enough.
+
Oh father, see me living free,
Oh mother, please stay away from me?
Oh sister, would you stop talking please?
Oh Jesus, you f***** Jesus,
You call your self a savior
So why won't you help me?
+
It made me think what's wrong with all the people around,
All the things that are happening, oh, why so confusing?
I'm tired of pretending like I'm ok.
God knows it's killing me
+
She never stop on telling me what to do, what's right. Oh mother, I just can't, you see..
She never pause on criticizing me, blaming me like it was a huge crime. Oh sist just shut up..
+
I'm crying out loud for peace and love in this world,
When I heard them laughing hard at me.
i'd love to hit them and slap them without my father knowing.
I'd love to see their pale faces as I stare and grin my teeth at them.
Would they be happy, angry or sad?
Somebody, tell me.
See, mom I'm tired of your acting, my sis criticizing.
Don't tel me I'm bad and to blame when it wasn't my fault, it never was...I can't leave coz anyhow, some people are still there to make me smile.
I want to prove to him, there's still a way.
+
If you think I got nowhere to go, F*** I always have.
See, none of you can stop me...Now, don't tell me you're so much better.
Sorry, but believe me, I'd feel wonderful if the both of you disappear.
Hear my prayer, God...prayer of a sinful one..
+
Oh father, I'm sorry for all I've done.
Oh mother, please cry infront of me.
Oh sister, go burn in hell, I pray.
I hear angels talking about me from up above.
They say I'm bad, and I'm to blame.
I hear devils whispering down from hell.
Saying, good girl, now come and have some fun..
+

No comments: