“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Sunday, April 26, 2009

______The Last Hope"......

God, Where am I? Am I in this world? Am I in Heaven? Am I in Hell? Or nowhere at all? I do not know. I do not have the answers maybe you have. Could I ever find my way home? ould I ever find the light to tear the Darkness? My happiness, my dreams...my path, here? Where are you? Who are you? Who am I? Do you know? I want to go, I want to escape, I want to run away from this cell. I'm so, so afraid. I want reality. I want to look at the world. But here, it is so dark. Help me. I think I'm crying. I can feel it, but I cannot see it, my tears. Look at me! Could you look at me? I'm ugly, right?! I'm dull! You all hate me, right?! Go on. Laugh! Laugh at me! I can take it...Darkness is beginning to swallow me. Fill my mind, my heart, my blood, my senses, my feelings, my heart, and my soul. With this..Darkess, this evil desire is in me. Forgive me if I have sinned. But this life I can't forgive...Is there any hope? None...Another hello? Only goodbye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(I made this back in second year high school)

No comments: