“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Saturday, August 9, 2008

aM i kmLc??

i reaLLy Love my Life...it may not be Luxurious or wonderfuL as the most famous and the richest pipoL in the worLd, but atLeast, i consider mine the greatest...
I am a person who desires greatness in myself...i am ambitious...but, even so, i work hard and believe in myself...I admirE miCheLangeLo bounarouttii am confident that i can go to the top and be a pioneer!!!wahahahahah!!! i want to be perfect...and yes, i know perfection is impossible but i'LL try to be one...Anna PavLova once said...
I Love pipoL...i Love to chat...i Love to discuss my emotions...i Love to share my views...i Love to have fun!!! i have this zest for Life that cannot be taken away by anyone...i have tis rebeLLios nature that makes me headstrong...
They see me as a wild child...and they're correct!!! haha! i Love music, it's the water that i take...i Love anime, it's the air that i breath...MUSIC and ANIME is my souL...take it away from me, then you'LL see how a flower withers and dies...
Just Love me for who i am, and accept me...i'LL be easy to Love, pRomizzz....aheheheheh....i' really complicated though, very hard to understand...i don't even understand myseLf a lot of times!!! but, mah friends...i need you aLL to boLster my seLf-worth...i'm aLL fun and risk!!!
Ta!!!
The GoddEss

No comments: