“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Motivation

January 3rd, 2007, wednesday... first cLass of 2007 starts...that night, Ii speNt hours infrOnt of our TV...I was wayching 'myx mo! 2006'...a show featuring different LocaL bands pLaying their songs in a what Looks like, a theatre...nor very good for a rockin' concert...then, mah father changed the channeL to MM2...the movie was The Godfather...I dounno if it's part 1 or 2 but AL Pacino was the man!!! t'was a good movie but it was oLd...then, I watched a foreign movie that somehow made me reaLize mah situation...it was a story of a 12-year oLd girL who ran away from home with her bestfriend...she never Liked her home and her parents...the two girLs Lived with two dopers in a faraway city...the two guys taught them how to steaL, smoke, and drink...but, then, in the end, they reaLized their mistake and went back home... I guess, she was just looking for peopLe to Love and understand her...and in the company of two drug users, she found refuge...they made her their famiLy, but never in the end...they have used her into doing bad...it showed me how futiLe innocence is...and each day, you need to guidance, you need to Learn...You can't make it on your own...
Ta,The Goddess

No comments: