“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Saturday, August 9, 2008

...being Curios eh??

...i guEss, i have mah own understanding 'bout curiOsity...there's nothing wrong being curious, we have inteLlects...we're human...think we're aLready wise to know everything? NO...we are born curious 'bout the worLd...the universe is big and there are so many mysteries embracing us...and I want to see what Lies beyond this worLd...
..to mah point of view, men have the freedom of expressing their minds..their ideas and opinions 'bout things...it's good to just understand and respect the opinions of others...and if we don't understand, weLL...just respect it...there's no Loss in doing that, right? that's what I do...and if I don't understand their reasOns...I try to find ways to understand them...again, that's curiosity...I am aLso very curious and interested in human behavior, you see...the way peopLe thinks and acts...
...this is how I see things...stupid? beautifuL? I don't reaLLy care...am just me..being someone who's hard to understand is difficuLt....you think you're on your own in soLving things...and on mah positive excuse...defense mechanism...feeLs Like your damn unique and wonderfuL...peaCe..

No comments: