“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Friday, August 8, 2008

giRLz, pArty&DriNkz

A girl is much more than she seems She's not a toy by any means Underneath all the make-up and hair There's a tag that says: "Handle with care"

A heart is not a play thing. A heart is not a toy But if you want it broken Just give it to a boy

A wise man once said, "I don't know, go ask a woman!"

Boys are like a box of chocolates...You never know which one has nuts

Busy beautifing myself, it's a girl thing.

Friends are forever, and Guys are whatever ... But when worse comes to worse ... My GIRLS Come First!

God made man before women because you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

I hate thongs, I mean come on, who needs to floss their ass?

I know I'm beautiful but I still need my make-up.

If you think girls are all for clothes make-up, jewelry and boys, then you're right.

Wait for the boy who will drop everything for you at any time of the day just to see you. Wait for the boy that will make an ordinary moment seem magical. Wait for the boy that you can't help but smile when you see, and when he smiles, you know he needs you. Wait for the boy who will be your best friend. the one who wants to show you off to the world even in your sweats with no make up...but most of all, wait for the boy who will put you in the center of the universe, because he is obviously the center of yours

Waiting for the right guy, meanwhile having fun with all the wrong ones.

A drunk girl's words are a sober girl's thoughts...
Wait for me to come back, and see what I have to say ;)

Getting drunk is a skill, alright!?!

Hey %n I'm busy right now... there is a bottle, boys, and a circle... come back when my turn is done ;)

I live for the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget!
I live my life one shot at a time.

Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. So lets all get wasted, And have the time of our lives!

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

No comments: