“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I don't Like the gUy they caLL Jesus Christ

...I don't Like him...that's why I want to change mAh reLigion...to what??
am not reaLLy an anti-christ...it's not as if I truLy despise him...ALL maH Life, I have Learned most about him...I do'n Like the christian church...I don't Like the way they teaCh 'bout Life and God...I don't totaLLy Like the bibLe...but, honestLy, the story and writings in it's nice...wonderfuL...I beLieve in God but I do'n Like beLieving in the christian God...
...there is this curiosity in me that teLLs mah souL to find that beLief that i wouLd reaLLy beLieve in...what??? ...am in a state of great confusion...where am Looking for those things which i'vE been wondering aLL this Lifetime ever since I opened mah eyes to the woRLd...
...whatever you peopLe wiLL say...wether what I beLieve and say is right Or wrOng...aLL I knOw is that...
...this is me...this is mah Life...this is everything I have...
...I know am stiLL growing up...i know there's stiLL a big worLd out there for me to see...i know there's stiLL too many things I have to Learn...peopLe to meet...things to finish...events to experience...
....and right at the pinnacLe...
...is the trUth am searching for...
..that wiLL enLighten me...
..frEe me..
..and right at that moment...I know I am fuLfiLLed...
..then, 'God' is with me...
Ta,
Ze Goddess

No comments: