“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”


Takeshi Shudo

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Diarios de MotocicLes

Ernesto Guevara de la Serna...

it was wednesday night, January 3rd of the year 2007...it was Late, and mah eyes were stiLL gLued to the TV when a new movie was starting...
...from it's beginning, I know it was a documentary...but I never knew it was going to change the direction of mah Life...
...the movie was titLed.."Diarios de MotocicLes"...or 'The MotorcycLe Diaries'...it foLLowed the Life of the 23 year oLd physician, Ernesto..his friend ALberto, a biochemist and their oLd-fashioned motorcycLe named 'The Mighty One'...they were on a journey through the great Lands of Latin America..traveLing from hometown argentina to VenezueLa...their destination...during their voyage, it was then, Ernesto reaLized the injustices happening in the Latinos...the urge to heLp the peopLe from injustice and sickness triggered that made him to become Ernesto 'Che' Guevara Serna...an important cuban revoLutionary and with the Latin bLoods...it was then at the end of the movie where I reaLized it was him..the Che Guevara peopLe aLways taLk about...'che was an expression of argentinians...most peopLe from other country wouLd guess a person is an argentinian because they were fond of saying 'che'...now, I know things about him, and what I kLearned is aLready enough to put him in the List of mah heroes and inspiration...the peopLe who motivated and inspied me to go on Living and dream..and do what I think I shouLd do...
...Ta,
ze Goddess

No comments: